- Three Bedroom end terraced
- Set within popular location of Edgbaston
- Kitchen / Dining Room
- Central Heated
- Double Glazed
The Residential Sales Group are pleased to present this modern style three bedroom end terraced house situated within the popular location of Edgbaston within close proximity to Birmingham City centre.
Wrought Iron Gate giving access to pathway leading to front
door and entrance hallway.
Burglar alarm panel to wall, radiator, doors to guest w.c, lounge.
Low level flush w.c, radiator, Pedestal wash hand basin, double glazed opaque window to front elevation.
LOUNGE: ( 17' 0" x 13' 4" max 8' 8" min )
Double radiator, single radiator, double glazed windows to front elevation
Stairs off to first floor landing, door to dining kitchen.
DINING KITCHEN: ( 15' 4" x 9' 7" max )
Double radiator, upvc double glazed patio doors to rear garden, tiled floor
in kitchen area, a range of wall and base units with roll top work surface over,
built in oven, gas hob, extractor hood over, single drainer sink, mixer taps over,
double glazed windows to rear elevation, gas central heating boiler to wall, splash back tiles.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING:
Doors off to storage cupboard, Bedrooms one, two and three.
Panelled bath, low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, part tiled
walls, double glazed window to front elevation.
BEDROOM (1): ( 13' 11" x 8' 9" max )
Double glazed windows to front elevation, central heating radiator.
BEDROOM (2): ( 12' 8" x 8' 7" max )
Double glazed window to front elevation, central heating radiator.
BEDROOM (3): ( 9' 0" x 6' 6" max )
Double glazed windows to rear elevation, central heating radiator.
Being mainly laid to lawn, wrought iron fencing to perimeter, plants and shrubs to borders, gate to pathway leading to front door.
Being mainly laid to lawn, wooden fencing to perimeter.
Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no Delay in agreeing the sale.
1. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
2. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such should be considered incorrect.
3. Potential buyers are advised to re check the measurements before committing to expense.
4. Residential Sales has not tested apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is in the buyer's interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
5. Residential Sales has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
If you are unsure of mortgage deals or would like a free no obligation quote from our qualified financial advisor, please contact us for an appointment.
YOUR HOME IS AT RISK IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP WITH PAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR LOAN SECURED ON IT.
THE RESIDENTIAL SALES GROUP
2 Calthorpe Road
0121 246 8001