The Residential Sales Group are pleased to present this well presented two bedroom mid terraced property in a popular location of Bearwood close to Lightwoods Park. The property comprises of two reception rooms, large kitchen / dining room, two bedroom, bathroom with corner bath and shower.
The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
Reception Room: 12'2" (3.71M) x 11'8" (3.59M)
having double glazed bay window to front aspect, wooden flooring, feature fire place with cast iron insert, power and light points, central heating radiator, door leading to
Lounge: 12'1" (3.68M) x 11'5" (3.50M)
having double glazed window to rear aspect, wooden flooring, feature fire place with cast iron insert, power and light points, central heating radiator, door leading to
Kitchen / Dining Room: 22'2" (6.76M) x 6'6" (2.01M)
Fitted with a range of matching base and wall units with rolled edge worksurface above, one and half bowl sink and
Bedroom One: 12'0" (3.65M) x 12'4" (3.77M)
Having double glazed window to front aspect, wooden flooring,
central heating radiator, power and light points.
Bedroom Two: 12'2" (3.71M) 8'8" (2.68M)
Having double glazed window to rear aspect, carpet flooring, central heating radiator, power and light points.
Bathroom: 10'7" (3.26M) x 6'5" (1.98M)
Having double glazed window to rear aspect, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, corner bath, freestanding shower, central heating radiator.
Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no Delay in agreeing the sale.
1. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
2. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such should be considered incorrect.
3. Potential buyers are advised to re check the measurements before committing to expense.
4. Residential Lettings has not tested apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is in the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
5. Residential Lettings has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor
If you are unsure of mortgage deals or would like a free no obligation quote from our qualified financial advisor, please contact us for an appointment.
YOUR HOME IS AT RISK IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP WITH PAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR LOAN SECURED ON IT.
THE RESIDENTIAL SALES GROUP
2 Calthorpe Road
0121 246 8001