- Canalside Location
- 0.7 Miles to Birmimngham New Street
- Investment Opportunity
The Residential Sales Group are pleased to present this ground floor one bedroom apartment located on the exclusive Canal Wharf complex on the canal side. Walking distance to The Mail Box, New Street Station and Bull Ring. The property consists of spacious open plan lounge diner with fully fitted and equipped kitchen, . Double bedroom with built in wardrobes. Bathroom with power shower. Concierge service, CCTV, video entry phone, telephone/TV/Fm/Satellite points.
Birmingham is a City on the rise. It is situated at the heart of the Country's road and rail network and once HS2 arrives, journey times to London will be reduced to just 49 minutes.
Birmingham's economic and cultural renaissance is making headlines at a national and international level. The City is reinventing itself as a viable alternative to the capital.
Open plan lounge and kitchen 5.55M (max) x 4.12M (max)
Having fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances including washer dryer, dish washer, fridge and freezer, breakfast bar.
Lounge having dual aspect floor to ceiling windows, laminate flooring.
Bedroom: 3.64M (max) x 2.76M (max)
Having fitted mirror fronted wardrobe, double glazed window, beige carpets, light and power points.
Bathroom: 2.38m (max) X 1.56m (max)
Having enclosed shower cubicle, wash hand basin, floating toilet, electric towel rail.
We are advised that the property is Leasehold with approximately 138 years remaining.
Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no Delay in agreeing the sale.
1. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
2. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such should be considered incorrect.
3. Potential buyers are advised to re check the measurements before committing to expense.
4. The Residential Sales Group has not tested apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is in the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
5. The Residential Sales Group has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.