The Residential Lettings Group are pleased to offer for sale this well presented one bedroom first floor apartment set within the popular location of Edgbaston, comprising entrance hall, good size lounge, fitted kitchen, bedroom and Bathroom.
APPROACH VIA: The property is accessed from its own private door in the Sinope part of Jupiter off from Ryland Street
HALLWAY: Comprising of wall mounted heater, secure intercom access phone, storage cupboard housing hot water heater and doors to;
OPEN PLAN LOUNGE and KITCHEN: 26'0” (7.92M) x 12'3” (3.65M)
Featuring wooden floors, wall mounted electric heater, tv / phone points and double glazed windows, with wooden floors the kitchen comprises a range of floor and wall mounted base units with roll top work surfaces and splash backs to walls. Sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, electric oven with hob and extractor over, built in fridge / freezer, washer / dryer and inset spotlights.
BEDROOM: 14'7” (4.26M) x 9'8” (2.74M)
Double bedroom with wall mounted electric heater, double glazed floor to ceiling window and double built in wardrobe.
BATHROOM: 7'3” (2.13M) x 6'7” (1.82M)
Part tiled suite comprising of bath with shower over, low level WC, hand wash basin, heated towel rail, large wall mounted mirror, extractor and spotlights.
We are advised that the property is leasehold with approximately 110 years remaining.
We are advised that the service charge is £1450.00 per annum.
We are advised that the ground rent is £150.00 per annum.
Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no Delay in agreeing the sale.
1. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
2. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such should be considered incorrect.
3. Potential buyers are advised to re check the measurements before committing to expense.
4. Residential Lettings has not tested apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is in the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
5. Residential Lettings has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor
If you are unsure of mortgage deals or would like a free no obligation quote from our qualified financial advisor, please contact us for an appointment.
YOUR HOME IS AT RISK IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP WITH PAYMENTSON A MORTGAGE OR LOAN SECURED ON IT.
THE RESIDENTIAL SALES GROUP
2 Calthorpe Road
0121 246 8001