The Residential Sales Group are pleased to present this fifth floor one bedroom apartment set within a block close to Five Ways train station and Broad Street. The property benefits from a secured communal entrance with lift and stairs to all floors, open plan lounge and kitchen, bedroom with en suite shower room, The property benefits from double glazing and electric panel heating.
Birmingham City Centre is easily reached by car or public transport. The village of harborne offers convenient local shopping with varied boutiques, renowned restaurants and general stores of all types including Marks & Spencer, Waitrose and Sainsbury's. The Edgbaston business quarter is readily accessible, as are University of Birmingham, The Queen Elizabeth Medical Centre and Edgbaston's private hospitals and health clinics.
The surrounding area offers excellent state schools for all ages and is very well respected for the number and quality of independent schools for boys and girls. Recreational amenities of particular note are: Edgbaston and Harborne Golf clubs, Edgbaston Lawn Tennis and Squash Club, a sailing club at Edgbaston Reservoir, the Warwickshire County Cricket Club, Edgbaston Botanical Gardens and Archery Club. The Convention Centre, Symphony Hall, The National Indoor Arena and The Library of Birmingham also have a particular appeal and interest.
OPEN PLAN LOUNGE / KITCHEN: 5.36M (17'06") (max) x 3.65M (12'0") (max)
Double glazed window to front Elevation, door to balcony, electric heater to wall, intercom system to wall, kitchen area with wall and base units, roll top work surface over, single drainer sink, taps over, laminated floor, and door to bedroom.
BEDROOM: 3.65M (12'0") (max) x 2.40M (7'09") (max)
Double glazed window to side elevation, double glazed window to rear elevation, electric heater to wall, door to shower room.
Shower cubicle, low level flush wc, Pedestal wash hand basin,
Opaque double glazed window to rear elevation.
We are advised that the property is Leasehold with Approximately
114 years remaining.
We are advised that the service charge is £848.00 per annum payable in two half yearly instalments.
We are advised that ground rent is £150.00 per annum payable in two half yearly instalments.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no Delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such should be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to re check the measurements before committing to expense.
5. Residential Lettings has not tested apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is in the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Residential Lettings has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
If you are unsure of mortgage deals or would like a free no obligation quote from our qualified financial advisor, please contact us for an appointment.
YOUR HOME IS AT RISK IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP WITH PAYMENTSON A MORTGAGE OR LOAN SECURED ON IT.
THE RESIDENTIAL SALES GROUP
2 CALTHORPE ROAD, EDGBASTON, BIRMINGHAM, B15 1QP